No set up fees – Our prices are as you see them. There are no hidden extras. The price of the invitation includes your printing.
Free Guest’s names – That’s right, your guest’s names will be printed on your invitation at no extra cost.
Free Sample – If you are ordering 100 invitations or over, you automatically qualify for a free sample.
Unlimited proofs of your design – Many companies will charge extra for any changes to your proof. We don’t! Make all the changes you require until you are happy with the end result.
All envelopes are matching – The pricing of each invitation includes a matching envelope, not a plain white or generic envelope. This is part of our standard service.
1) No Minimum Order* (excludes laser cut and foil invitations-these require a minimum of 50)
2) Not just internet based! You are welcome to come and see us and see the designs up close.
We are open six days a week but you will need an appointment.
3) Samples are available at the cost shown per unit. Samples are not personalised and are usually generic. .
If you require a sample without placing an order, this will be charged at the price shown plus a $5.00 postage and handling fee. Samples can be ordered via email only.
4) All the designs can be adapted to your colour scheme or tailor made to suit your style.
5) Turnaround time is fast. It is however ideal to place your order at least a month before you would like to send your invitations out. Orders can be done in less time (in some cases, next day delivery) but to avoid last minute dramas such as paper being out of stock etc… the more time you give us the better.
Orders are prioritised by a need by date basis.
Deposits or any payments made are not refundable as stock is ordered on placement of your order.
6) We will send you a template of how to send us your guest list.
7) Envelopes can be printed at an extra cost. ($1 each)
8) Friendly, personalised service.
9) All kinds of printing available. Prices are quoted on high quality digital print.
10) Offset printing and raised printing are at an additional cost.
11) Wording will be sent to you to be proof read and a sample invitation can be sent out for your perusal.
This can only be done free of charge once an order has been placed and your order exceeds 50 invitations.
12) Apart from fully assembled items as quoted on the site, you can also choose partial DIY where everything is printed and cut ready for you to assemble or D.I.Y. where you can buy your own supplies. We offer free advice on how to put your invitations together.
13) All prices are subject to change
14) $30 surcharge for languages other than English when you are getting invitations in two languages. ie. English and Greek
15) Some invitations are published online and on social media. Please let us know if you don’t want us to do this.
How to fill your order
1) Order the items you need.
2) If you would like to order reply cards, place cards etc, and can’t find a matching item, this will all be sent to you via email for you to view, just choose the style you like and we will match everything up for you.
3) Once your order is placed, you will be asked to enter your wording and font style you need, along with other information we require. If anything else is needed, we will contact you via email or phone etc. You may also contact us if you are unsure about anything.
4) A pdf sample of your order will be emailed to you, so that you are sure that everything is to your liking. Hard copy samples are available upon request.
5) Once your sample has been approved and checked for errors it is ready to be made. Please note that we will not be liable for any errors not picked up when proof reading.
What is included in your order ?
Prices are quoted on printed and fully assembled items. Unless specified otherwise, a matching metallic envelope is always included.
When to expect your order?
Orders take 1 to 4 weeks to be completed and sent to you. We work on the basis of a need by date. When ordering, please specify when you need them by. Please do not leave ordering invitations to the last minute. When ordering samples, please allow up to 14 days for them to be sent during busy periods of the year.(May to March)
What if I need my order in a hurry?
We can complete your order sooner if required. When filling out your details, we ask you when you would like everything by. If your order is urgent, You will need to email us beforehand to make sure we are able to fit you in. A surcharge of 20% of the total amount is applied to the order if needed within 7 days.
I need to order more invitations.
Re-ordering is simple. just send us an email with your names and order number and how many you require. In some cases you may need to order a minimum of three invitations as once a sheet is cut it cannot be used again.
Can I make changes to the invitations on your website?
We specialise in custom made invitations. If you need colours changed or a completely different theme, you can either call or email us and we can discuss your requirements. You are also more than welcome to make an appointment to see us if this is convenient on your behalf. Otherwise, when making changes, it is a good idea to order sample in case it isn’t to your liking. If you would like to order something with a lot of graphic detail that is not available on our site, this can be done at a cost of $75 per hour.
What is partial DIY?
Partial DIY is when items are printed and cut but you elect to assemble and stick yourself. Pricing does not include adhesives, but you can order a roll of commercial grade adhesive in the accessories section.
All cards have matching boxes.
The Delivery price is an estimate only. All orders are sent by either express post, registered post or personally delivered. As a general guide: Invitation orders are $20.00, paper orders $15.00, place card orders $15.00. Prices will be adjusted if needed.